Home Décor Tips and Ideas: 101 Easy Ideas for Christmas Décor Special 2nd Edition
Just like we’ve promised we will bring you this time with our 2nd edition of easy Christmas décor at your house. Now you don’t need to wait and here are the tips from us.
- Childhood always fun and if you remember the simplest idea is to have a snowflakes cut from white paper and hang them at your windows.
- You can also décor your room with red and white flowers like roses, carnations, mums, and daisies, have them float in large crystal or glass bowls or simply if you have red roses or white roses get the petals stripped and spread on a dining area or bedroom and you will get one romantic Christmas interior design.
- Get a small glass bowl or decorative Christmas bowl and fill it with small cones and display on your end tables, shelves, buffet tables ready for your little guess to enjoy the moments.
- Get a collection of Christmas stockings and ornament, hang them on your mantle, a shelf, fireplace or walls.
- Wrap your picture frames with Christmas wrap to add more Christmas feeling.
- Now when it comes to the kitchen, you can always print your favorite cookie recipe and place it at your kitchen and have them hang where you and your guest can easily see it. Roll each recipe up like a scroll and have them tie with ribbon.
- Make cookies and wrap each cookie separately in plastic wrap and attach with ribbon and have it in a bowl next to your entrance door and don’t forget to remind your guests to take one.
So do you find these tips useful? If you have different tips then let us know and don’t forget to send us some photos and who knows your tips will feature at our 3rd edition of Easy Ideas for Christmas Décor. For more complete resource about christmas decorating ideas whether its for your outdoor or indoor christmas themes, you should try check out our previous christmas décor series here :
- Christmas Décor Series Part 1
- Christmas Décor Series Part 3
- Christmas Décor Series Part 4
Leave a comment, and if you'd like your own picture to show up next to your comments, go get a gravatar!