Interior Design Tips Series on How To Widen Narrow Space
We’re back with some tips just for you dear readers on how to make that premium space interior looking more spacious than ever. We hope that these tips will help you.
Sometimes a room can be looking so narrow, this can be caused by color faulty beside the space is really at premium. Practically we suggest that you should use more bright and cheerful tone to get a spacious impression where as if you decided to use black or other darker tone it will make the room looking more narrow and it’s also important to also use brighter flooring. Cream or beige is categorized as bright colors. So here are the summary to get your room more spacious.
1. Used accessories which haven’t got too much ornaments in them. Minimalist interior design that using some minimalist furniture design and accessory is best as it makes the house space lighter.
2. Use open concept flooring and it’s best to use less partition.
3. Use furniture with less ornament and more glaze furniture theme. You can also applied glazy flooring as well.
4. Light intensity is needed to be adjusted, the more natural light you have then it’s best to make your rooms look healthier and brighter.
5. You can also add mirror in your kitchen interior or for your bathroom interior. The use of mirror can widen up your narrow space. Don’t place mirror directly with sunlight.
Now get ready to decor your house and we hope these tips are helpful for you. Don’t go anywhere because we’re about to reveal more tips and ideas.Tags: interior design tips, minimalist furniture, minimalist interior design, open concept flooring
Leave a comment, and if you'd like your own picture to show up next to your comments, go get a gravatar!