Muvbox Fast Food Restaurant from Reused Shipping Container Box
Muvbox is a cool shipping container box of fast food restaurant that was constructed from the old container and powered by solar energy that can generate 40% of the restaurant energy needs and the remaining 60% is filled by propane to full the kitchen appliances. Muvbox, the company behind this portable restaurant concept, had their interior design and architecture done by Sid Lee, in collaboration with Ædifica. The interior featured modern kitchen set with seating for 28 peoples.
The Muvbox is a modern restaurant concept ideas which recently emerged from Montreal, Canada and is a shipping container that opens up into a full-fledged mobile, outdoor fast food restaurant, the floor is made from recycled tires and made using reused 20-foot shipping container, the muvbox can be vanishes back into the cube and redeploying early the next morning in less than two minutes.
For more information visit Muvbox site – here.Tags: Architecture, fast food restaurant, Interior Design, modern kitchen
Comments17 Responses to “Muvbox Fast Food Restaurant from Reused Shipping Container Box”
Leave a comment, and if you'd like your own picture to show up next to your comments, go get a gravatar!